We are here to advance the augmented reality industry in Toronto by connecting and empowering its community
AWE Nite TO is a place for developers, creators, investors, founders, corporate decision makers and curious folk to come together to celebrate the activity and devote conviction around building an augmented reality (AR) hub in Toronto.
AWE Nite TO is part of AWE, a global AR community with a reach of over 250,000 professionals all dedicated to the adoption and growth of augmented reality as the next wave of computing. AWE produces conferences dedicated to XR (AR/VR/MR) in the USA, Europe and Asia and hosts AWE Nite meetup events in Toronto, San Francisco and New York.
- Augmented Reality is changing the way we work, live and play
- AR is expected to reach 3.5 billion install base and up to $90 billion revenue within 5 years according to Digi-Capital
- Major players such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon and more have committed to the growth of this industry
- AR impacts all business verticals from healthcare to entertainment
- Toronto is the largest, most dynamic and innovative hub of technology-focused businesses in Canada, making it the country’s centre for technology research and development
- Toronto is the home of Steve Mann - the father of wearable computing and an AR pioneer
- Toronto is rich with AR talent leading AR initiatives in large organizations and founding leading AR startups
WHY AWE NITE TO?
- Learn from active AR thought leaders and professionals
- Go hands-on with the latest AR technologies and solutions
- Network with over 8,500 members including developers, creators, investors, founders, corporate decision makers and more
- Access the greater AWE network of over 250,000
- Help make Toronto a hub for augmented reality
FROM THE BLOG
WHAT'S HAPPENING ON TWITTER
Use Case: Augmented Reality finds early adoption with field service technicians https://t.co/KOzUY5qpUt